Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: A little help please..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member cosmo99's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2005
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    A little help please..

    I was wondering if anyone knew of a place or website where you can rent the bounce rooms and other party things at. I always begin planning my sons birthday party early (its in May and I like to be very organized ..) Any help on websites or companies would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A little help please..

    Here's one in Kingsport:
    Action Rentals & Sales - Equipment Rental and Party Rental in Kingsport, TN

    And one in Clintwood:
    Just Ask Rentals

    Clintwood, VA
    (276) 926-6501‎

    Those were 2 I found doing a quick google search. Hope it helps get you started.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cosmo99's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2005
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A little help please..

    Thanks! I always catch heck for starting to plan his party early but I like to be well prepared and I also love planning parties. I will definatly give these people a call.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A little help please..

    suppose to be one in Norton. at the Christmas parade this year there was a truck with a billboard on it about inflatables and had a Norton number
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A little help please..

    Hey read up on the safety hazards of those things. They have been int the news a few times for child deaths. They are dangerous. More than what you think. Wind will pick them up and sling em. They may not be bad for indoors. But you can read up on em and get your own opinion, before you pay for one check em out. You can read through this link RideAccidents.com probably easier to just do a search on the safety of them tho
    GO VOLS

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cosmo99's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2005
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A little help please..

    I found the one in Norton. Its Inflatable Connection, LLC. Norton, Virginia. 276-679-1004

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •